Premium Street Lights
Alfa series housing, is all aluminum construction with corrosion resistant powder coating. The luminaire features a unique, patented modular design, with easy installation, and maintenance. Precise optic lenses enable Alfa to meet all lighting standards for street, roadway lighting or area lighting. The polycarbonate UV resistant optic lens kits secure tightly to the aluminum heatsink providing IP67 ingress protection. The highest quality LEDs and LED electronic drivers ensure zero maintenance for ten years, reducing operating costs, and accelerating return on investments.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High reliability with easy installation and maintenance
- Unique LED light module design makes it easy to configure for various wattage and lumen outputs
- 10 different optical lens options
- Bubble level standard for ease of leveling and tilting angle adjustment options
- Excellent thermal management, provides longer lifetime
- Fully modular design allows for easy upgrade if desired
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
- Aluminum LED light module and housing
- Stainless steel (grade 304) hardware e.g. lens protective cover and screws
- Minimum 100um corrosion resistant polyester powder coating
- Choice of either Philips or Meanwell brand LED driver
- Choice of Lumiled or CREE XPG LEDs
- WAGO branded terminal block for power input suitable for #20-#12 AWG wire
- WAGO and MOLEX branded connectors for easy wiring
- Builtin surge protection device (SPD)
- Optional motion sensor and photoelectric control unit
MANDATORY & VOLUNTARY CERTIFICATIONS
- cULus listed
- DesignLights Consortium listed
- IDA standard compliant
- Certified per CB standards, and CE LVD, EMC, Erp and RoHS directives
- Ideal retrofit for 70W, 100W, 150W, 250W, 400W and 1000W high intensity discharge lighting solutions, e.g. high pressure sodium (HPS), mercury lamp, fluorescent lamp, and metal halide lamps for street, roadway, or area lighting purpose
- Meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for local to major roadway / street classifications
- Photometric files in ies format are furnished upon request for your lighting analysis
- Input Voltage: SLB: 120-277V AC 50/60Hz or 220-240V AC 50/60Hz; SLC: 347-480V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Factor: > 0.95 at full load
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <20% at full load
OVERALL SPECIFICATIONS AND LUMINOUS PARAMETERS
|Input (VAC)||No. of LEDs||No. of Modules||CCT||CRI||Wattage||Initial Delivered Lumens||System Efficiency (lm/W)|
The 10 optical lens choices. Asymmetrical type include: T1M T2M T3M T4S T5S and Symmetric Inlude: T5L T5M T5U T5V T5W.
T1M, T5S, T5M and T5L lenses are applicable for high/low bay lights, the applications of which are interior car parking lot, warehouse and workshop.
T2M, T3M, T4S (asymmetric light distribution lens), and T5S, T5M, T5L (symmetric light distribution lens) are all applicable for wall washing, billboard lights and wall mounted floodlights.
T5U, T5V and T5W are applicable for projection lights recommended to be used for facade between two windows, pillar or statue, or for mounting heights 12 meters or above.